Ogłoszenie numer: 7684497, from 2022-11-10
"World of Seamen Group" LLC has been operating on the maritime personnel recruitment market since 2011.
Our agency is the official agent of MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company S.A., Geneva and the MS Security & Personnel Ltd.
Our company is fully licensed and accredited by the Ministry of Social Policy and Labor as well as by the Bureau Veritas.
All our personnel are high- qualified, well trained and meet the requirements and standards of maritime employment.
We are looking for Waiters, Ass.Waiters ,Buffet Attendants on MSC Cruises
- Main Function - To provide professional, high-quality Dining Service (including wine and beverage service) in all assigned restaurants.
- To supervise of a specific Station at any food outlet and when assigned, to a duty at any Buffet (breakfast, lunch or evening).
- To supervise your Assistant Waiter, ensuring he is performing his job correctly, and providing help and encouragement where required.
- To ensure Guests are always served promptly, in a friendly manner and with the correct food.
- To study and understand all menus in all languages.
- To provide Guests with basic wine suggestions, promoting special offers and up-selling when possible. Serve the wine according to Dining Standard Procedures.
- To coordinate the service with the assistant waiter to ensure Guests are served promptly.
- To provide a professional wine service for Guests as explained and trained by the Maitre d’Hotel.
- To write the orders on an order pad
- To explain to Guests the composition of all dishes if required.
- To provide Guests with basic wine suggestions, promoting special offers and up-selling when possible.
- Serve the wine according to Dining Standard Procedures.
- Ability to generate goodwill and friendliness by outgoing and warm personality.
- Fluent English, other major languages (German, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian) is considered a major advantage.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the operation of a high volume, high-class restaurant.
- Clear understanding and use of Company sanitation requirements.
- Above-average working knowledge of tableside-service.
- Able to communicate with all levels and nationalities of Guests and personnel.
- Able to lead Assistant Waiter by example
- MSC Cruises pays for flight tickets to the vessel as well as food and accommodation.
All services are provided free of charge, in accordance with the requirements of MLC .
There is also a comprehensive social security and insurance program for the crew.
- Contract duration - 7 months