ZF is a global technology company and supplies systems for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and industrial technology, enabling the next generation of mobility. ZF allows vehicles to see, think and act. In the four technology domains Vehicle Motion Control, Integrated Safety, Automated Driving, and Electric Mobility, ZF offers comprehensive solutions for established vehicle manufacturers and newly emerging transport and mobility service providers. ZF electrifies different kinds of vehicles. With its products, the company contributes to reducing emissions and protecting the climate.
The Engineering Center in Bielsko-Biała as an independent unit focuses on designing mechatronic systems, prototype production and testing as well as acoustic and mechanical validation and software development for electric power steering systems (EPS). We currently employ approximately 200 people and due to further development we look for:
- Software integration testing and software testing for electro-mechanical steering systems (EPS),
- Analysis of technical software specifications, i.e. requirements and software or system architecture,
- Development of test cases and test campaigns according to verification criteria using C programming language,
- Execution of test cases for microcontroller systems (16/32-bit platforms, single and multi-core) using variety of methods & tools,
- Maintenance of SW Test and Validation infrastructure,
- Working with tools supporting development of embedded software, e.g. compilers, code analysis and modeling/simulation tools.
- Ability to work with innovative automotive technologies,
- Possibility of professional development in an international environment,
- Benefit package – private healthcare, life insurance, relocation bonus, My Benefit system etc.,
- Stable employment and attractive work conditions.
- Master’s degree or master level student in engineering with background in electronics, computer science, telecommunication, mechatronics, biomedical engineering or similar,
- English language skills on at least communicative level,
- Basic command of C programming language (preferred) or other programming/scripting languages,
- Understanding of electronic circuits and embedded systems is an advantage,
- Knowledge/experience with UML is an advantage,
- Experience within automotive industry is an advantage (including AUTOSAR, ISO 26262 or Automotive SPICE).
Zobacz najnowsze oferty