Holistic Think Tank is a part of the Fiducia Foundation, an initiative of people pursuing the goal of reforming primary education in the world. We carry out international research, cooperate with scientists and organizations globally, spreading the idea of the need to implement a completely new interdisciplinary subject that will primarily teach soft skills and navigate pupils in the world of values. We believe education can change society and make people live better.
Due to the start of the Holistic Think Tank global research study we are currently looking for project coordinators helping the team to conduct the research in schools all over the world.
- Plans and coordinates the initiation of research study protocol in the country / region, and the establishment of operating policies and procedures;
- Recruits and establishes contacts with the external partners, researchers and/or third parties;
- Coordinates and supports research study associated activities in the country/region;
- Assists in the internal processes in terms of contracts and agreements preparation;
- Participates in the regular research / project meetings;
- Works closely with the research team and assists with their tasks.
- Bachelors degree or higher
- Native command of one of the following languages: Spanish / French / Mandarin / Portuguese / Arabic - a must
- Very good command of English (B2/C1)
- Command of Polish - a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in program coordination or academic research environment - a plus
- Very good organisation skills and can-do attitude
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Demonstrate understanding and sensitivity to multi-cultural values, beliefs, and attitudes of both internal and external contacts.
Zobacz najnowsze oferty