As Inside Sales Specialist you will work purely remotely by answering telephone, using digital channels, e-mail inquiries, and verifying / entering information. You will develop sales leads by researching and identifying potential accounts, preparing quotations for customers, soliciting new accounts, improve data quality and creating market intelligence information. Last but not least, you will be warming up SME & LLA customers to enter the standard sales pipeline and work closely with BD support.
- Qualification of account information from external databases, sales leads and rouse of outdated CRM accounts by contacting the customer.
- Acquisition of new customers, selling of digital products and business extension.
- Assessment of competitors by analysing and summarizing competitor information, trends, and identifying sales opportunities.
- Qualifying customers via remote channels provided by internal or external data sources. Using questionnaire catalogues and excellent verbal skills to identify the customers up- / cross-selling potential.
- Maintaining the customer data in the CRM system. Strong usage of reporting and CRM functionalities.
- Very good command of English
- Excellent command of either Slovak, Czech or Hungarian language
- Selling skills backed by previous experience in working in tele sales / sales role
- Ability to interact vertically within an organization
- MS Excel
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills
- Proactive approach and ability to act on own initiative
- Persuasiveness & high degree of enthusiasm
- Interesting, quite independent job in global organization with multiple development opportunities,
- Friendly work atmosphere & market competitive package (bonus, private medical care, life insurance, benefit system)
- Our plan is that after 2 years of being Inside Sales you will go for a new role within CEVA Logistics team #DareToGrow
As a global organization, and as part of the CMA CGM Group, diversity is critical to our business success; only when we can reflect the cultures, languages, behaviors and local knowledge of our customers, we can succeed. By employing people with different experiences and abilities, we expand our knowledge and increase our creativity and innovation.
Please note: Legitimate CEVA Logistics recruitment processes include communication with candidates through recognized professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar.
Zobacz najnowsze oferty