- Preparation of monthly financial reports to management.
- Managing financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Leading monthly financial performance monitoring.
- Escalating any financial issues to management.
- Setting and tracking key performance indicators (KPIs) and objectives.
- Collaborating with members of the accounting and product controlling teams.
- Preparation of SG&A reports for business leaders to drive monthly financial results versus expectations.
- Managing SG&A monthly/quarterly forecast process, driving risks & opportunity management for the business,
- Ownership of SG&A corporate restructuring reporting and trend analysis, headcount and labor cost management, optimization initiatives and forecasting
- 3-5 years of experience in financial analysis, controlling or accounting
- Very good English is a must.
- Excellent financial and quantitative skills
- Effective communicator with strong presentation skills
- Ability to work independently, capable of working under pressure.
- Quick learner with strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Interesting, quite independent job in global organization with multiple development opportunities
- Friendly work atmosphere & market competitive package (bonus, private medical care, life insurance, benefit system, language lessons, etc.).
As a global organization, and as part of the CMA CGM Group, diversity is critical to our business success; only when we can reflect the cultures, languages, behaviors and local knowledge of our customers, we can succeed. By employing people with different experiences and abilities, we expand our knowledge and increase our creativity and innovation.
Please note: Legitimate CEVA Logistics recruitment processes include communication with candidates through recognized professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar.