PROFIT HR (Certificate 8985) is an HR services Partner. We are continuously looking for specialists in various business areas wo are professionals in their industry. Our database of specialists is being built on a regular basis. We work only with professionals on both sides - companies and candidates. Our clients are companies operating and developing in an international environment, coming mainly from German-speaking countries.
We are currently looking for our German Customer for a new candidate in IT ECOMMERCE, CRM & BI DEPARTMENT located in polish Headquarter in Bielsko- Biała for the position as:
IT E-commerce, CRM & Business Intelligence
Handle developments and daily operations for/of the corporate BI IT system-landscape. Provide BI specific consultancy towards the internal user base.
- Operation of the Microsoft SQL reporting platform
- Management and execution of service requests
- Incident management and problem analysis
- Patch management
- End-User demand management
- Analysis of service change requests
- Development of functional and technical requirement specifications
- Design of matching data-structures and processes
- Technical implementation of those specifications either directly or via external partners
- Design and implementation of end-user reports
- SLA and OLA management
- Management of external partners
- Planning and implementation of a system upgrade strategy
- License metering
- Ensuring license compliance.
Project management activities in the context of system enhancements and roll-outs.
- Education: Bachelor in the field of computer information systems or comparable
- Experience in analyzing end-user requirements
- At least 3 years of experience in using reporting and data analysis tools like Cognos, SSRS or Power BI
- At least basic experience with ETL Tools and processes
- Solid background in SQL
- SCRUM experience is a plus
- Proficient in English and German at level C
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Good understanding of key performance indicators and reporting mechanisms.
- Work in an international company with an established position on foreign markets and a growing, stable position on the Polish market
- Attractive remuneration and benefits
- Opportunity to develop and work in international structures
- Participation in the creation of new structures.
Zobacz najnowsze oferty