Valeo is an independent industrial group whose activity is focused on design, production and sale of components, integrated systems and modules for vehicles car. The company is the worlds leading supplier to the automotive industry, employing 91,800 people in 32 countries. As a technology company, we design innovative solutions for intelligent mobility, with particular emphasis on intuitive driving and reducing CO2 emissions. The Group supplies and distributes spare parts for cars and independent operators of the spare parts market.
- Define sourcing strategy by region in relations to the business plan
- Manage global BOM costs by regions;
- Participates to Project Meeting and Activities;
- Involves Segment Leader (or Group Segment Director) in appropriate timing to share project constraints and propose sourcing strategy compliant with Group Segment Strategy;
- Coordinates definition plan Supplier Design reviews to:
- ensure Supplier full understanding.
- capture improvement proposals.
- obtain Supplier acceptance of Valeo Requirements.
- enhances competition at equivalent scope.
- Defines and controls communication flows and contents between project teams and suppliers;
- Pilot and forecast the project purchasing index and lead the productivity action plan;
- Extensive travel to German Division and suppliers around 50% time.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in purchasing department (automotive industry preferable);
- Experience in project works;
- Master degree in technical or economical area;
- Fluent English;
- Knowledge of German will be an advantage;
- Ability to frequent business trips to Germany;
- Good negotiation skills, strong character and clear comprehension regarding target achievement.
- Employment in international production company with high quality standards of work, a leading multinational high-tech automotive supplier;
- Competitive salary;
- Good working conditions, healthcare and other social benefits.
Zobacz najnowsze oferty