Would you like to work in an international environment, in a group of high-class specialists in the environment engineering industry?
COWI Polska is a part of international COWI Group (www.cowi.com), a leading consulting company in the engineering and environment industry involved in many large projects in the fields of infrastructure, construction, environment, energy, industry and spatial planning primarily in Europe, America and Far East.
The use of modern design tools, systematic training, access to the latest technologies, ongoing cooperation with COWI specialists ensure interesting and developmental work.
COWI acknowledges our employees are our most valuable asset. We recruit the best people, retain, and engage our employees through interesting and challenging projects, sharing knowledge and expertise and being part of the COWI team.
The person on this position will work independently or under guidance of senior designers, in cooperation with COWI design teams in Denmark, Norway, Sweden and the United Kingdom in the areas of line infrastructure and marine.
- Conducting projects, creating plans, drawings and details in the design process (concept, construction, execution phase)
Geotechnical principles and their application, including some or all of: Plan and interpret ground investigations
Soil mechanics and foundation design, including piles, direct foundation and settlements
Slope stability and slope remediation
Design of sheet pile walls and retaining walls.
Groundwater and porepressure behavior
- Project tasks management from feasibility to detailed design, including technical, programme and cost monitoring
- Ensuring that design, assessments and verification of designs are in accordance with the current Standards, Codes of Practice and best practice
- Delivery of designs, assessments and calculations in accordance with quality procedures and best practice
- Preparation of risk assessments and full compliance with local health and safety regulations
- Coordination of work undertaken by external sub-contractors and design checkers
- MSc degree in Civil Engineering with specialty in geotechnics
- 5 years of geotechnical engineering work experience
- Knowledge of geotechnical software such as: PLAXIS, GeoSuite, BIM modeling and use of CAD programs.
- Knowledge of design codes and standards applicable in EU
- Very good command of the English language
- Commitment, communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- Readiness for short business trips abroad
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Employment agreement
- Attractive salary
- Attractive workplace in a multicultural environment especially in the Scandinavian countries
- Challenges interesting projects using the latest tools
- Collaboration with highly qualified specialists
- Possibility of developing professional competences
- Possibility of foreign business trips
- Private medical care, Multisport card, group life insurance, English classes, fresh fruits, co-financing of additional sports activities, eg participation in competitions
Zobacz najnowsze oferty