PROFIT HR (Certificate 8985) is an HR services Partner. We are continuously looking for specialists in various business areas wo are professionals in their industry. Our database of specialists is being built on a regular basis. We work only with professionals on both sides - companies and candidates. Our clients are companies operating and developing in an international environment, coming mainly from German-speaking countries.
We are currently looking for our German Customer for a new candidate in IT ECOMMERCE DEPARTMENT located in polish Headquarter in Bielsko- Biała for the position as:
JOB OBJECTIVE: Handle developments and daily operations for/of IT system interfaces.
SYSTEM-ADMINISTRATION AND OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT OF THE BI AND SQL ENVIRONMENTS
- Monitor operational system-parameters
- Ad-hoc problem analysis and resolution
- Patch Management
- Planning and implementation of a system upgrade strategy
- Handling of recurring maintenance activities like interface and log monitoring
- Requirements gathering and analysis
- Specification and implementation of interfaces
- Normalization of corporate data pools
- Design and implementation of views and cubes
- Design and implementation of ETL processes using SSIS and Power Automate
- SLA Management
- Definition of according OLAs with external partners
- Management of external partners.
Project management activities in the context of system enhancements and roll-outs
- Education: Bachelor in the field of computer information systems or comparable
- Solid Experience in using ETL processes and tools like MS SSIS
- Solid experience in creating OLAP/MOLAP cubes
- At least 3 years of experience in the administration of Microsoft SQL-Servers
- SCRUM experience is a plus
- Proficient in English at level C
- German skills are a plus
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Work in an international company with an established position on foreign markets and a growing, stable position on the Polish market
- Attractive remuneration and benefits
- Opportunity to develop and work in international structures
- Participation in the creation of new structures.
Zobacz najnowsze oferty