Since 2005 Selleo has served business and tech leaders building software throughout a wide spectrum of domains, industries, and technologies. We typically provide a range of quality software development services which benefited over 230 Product Owners and CTOs in start-ups and SMEs across the world.
For our 80+ people office in Bielsko-Biała we are looking for a person to perform day-to-day office support duties and facilitate processes connected with recruiting and on-boarding.
It is an entry-level job and we do not require previous experience in performing any of the responsibilities listed below.
– assist as a point of contact for all employee and external stakeholders
– manage day-to-day operations of the office
– maintain established office files and records in accordance with procedures
– assist with special projects, reporting, and other activities involving administrative requirements
– order all office related supplies and materials staying within budget
– plan and organize office events and meetings
– reception service
– very good communication and interpersonal skills
– comfortable working with computer and software tools, e.g. google docs
– diligent, well-organized, collaborative, friendly and helpful personality with – — client/co-worker service focus
– ability to stay longer in the office from time to time
– English on a communicative level
teal management model based on transparency and trust
people with positive attitude, who are self-driven and fun-loving
company culture that nurtures growth and rewards collaboration
great working conditions and salaries with monthly bonuses